By integrating the best-in-class CAD/CAM systems, we have created a zirconia restoration that delivers big on price, fit, strength and aesthetics. Using a layer of premium feldspathic porcelain over an anatomically supported framework, Znext™ Layered zirconia will meet your high standards for shade reproduction and lifelike translucency. In addition, this world-class restoration will reduce chair time and save your practice money … while you deliver superb results to your patients.
Znext™ Layered Advantages
- Highest flexural strength anatomically-supported substructure in its class
- No black lines or gingival graying. Semi-transparent with a high opacity to mask underlying tooth discoloration, metal cores and implant abutments
- Reduction in seating time due to precise CAD/CAM internal fit and contact adaptation
- High biocompatibility for improved tissue health and for patients with metal sensitivity
- Use your preferred cementation material and protocol
- Excellent shade reproduction and wear-kind to opposing dentition
Znext™ Layered Indications
- Crowns and bridges (unlimited span)
- Restorations over implants
- Double-abutments and splinted restorations
- Shade compatibility when used in combination with Znext™ Anterior and e.max®
Znext™ Layered Contraindications
- Inlays and onlays
What to Send
- Upper and lower models or impressions
- Bite registration
Research has shown that saliva contamination can inhibit the bond of solid zirconia and zirconia oxide copings. To successfully remove saliva, it is suggested that after try-in and before priming, the crown should be cleaned with Ivoclean, a zirconia oxide solution from Ivoclar-Vivadent.
The suggested protocol is:
- Try the Znext™ Layered restoration in patient’s mouth;
- Rinse saliva out of restoration with water;
- Place Ivoclean in restoration for 20 seconds, rinse and dry;
- Apply Primer and then cement with product of your choice.
We can accept your digital intra-oral scans for Znext™ Layered restorations.
Call for information on how to receive accurate Znext™ restorations without a model for an efficient workflow that can save your practice time and money!
Dental Insurance Codes
- D2740 Crown - Porcelain/Ceramic Substrate
- D6245 Pontic Porcelain/Ceramic
- D6740 Abutment Crown Porcelain/Ceramic